Portégé X30-E (4G)
Elite Performance. Ultralight PortabilityLearn more
Dynabook ANZ Pty Limited and its related Dynabook group companies (“Dynabook”) is committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003 (Cth), at all times. Dynabook assures you that:
- Dynabook has crafted an internal policy to educate its staff on the legislation and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- Dynabook will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent;
- You are at liberty to unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to end your subscription, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising of your wish to unsubscribe, or you may call +61-2 98876000 and request to speak to our Spam Policy Administrator, who is currently Christopher Bullock; and
- Dynabook promises not to use address-harvesting software in any circumstances.
To assist Dynabook to combat Spam we kindly request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an offensive message, which appears to originate from a Dynabook email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above noted contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of Dynabook’s mailing lists if you decide you no longer wish to receive commercial messages from Dynabook; and
- If you do subscribe to Dynabook’s mailing lists, please ensure that we have your current details at all times, by updating us on any change in or cancellation of your email address.